Wayfair is looking for a Videographer to join our growing, in-house production team. Working with our team’s writers, directors, and producers, the videographer will be responsible for producing videos ranging from run-and-gun/documentary-style internal videos, to working as part of a production crew on national television commercial campaigns, and everything in between. Our ideal candidate is an experienced shooter with a sharp eye for composition, a knack for lighting scenes, and is eager to learn and grow as an image-maker. We work in a fast-paced environment; flexibility and a desire to collaborate are a must. We look forward to hearing from you!
In order to qualify, you must include a link to your portfolio and/or work samples with your application.
- Work with cameras, lighting, and audio equipment to create effective marketing and internal videos
- Collaborate closely with creative directors, writers, and producers to accomplish goals
- Plan and execute shoots both independently and as a part of a production team
- Hire and manage small crews on appropriately sized projects
- Communicate effectively with team members and internal stakeholders
- Previous professional video filming experience (>2 years)
- Proficiency with Sony A7S/R series or comparable camera system
- General understanding of professional video lighting techniques
- Proficiency with basic audio capture (lavalier and shotgun microphone setups)
- Basic video editing skills
- Good understanding of technology pertaining to cinematography and lighting
- Great attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with deadlines and pivot quickly
- Displays a drive to learn about the brands as well as new technologies/programs
- Takes initiative and is creative/innovative in solving problems
- Still photography experience a plus
- Ability to incorporate feedback in your workflow process
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: CUE-VID