Associate Director- Product Management- Consolidated Deliveries
Wayfair is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to head up a key strategic initiative expected to drive step-change improvement in customer experience and unlock a new revenue stream for Wayfair. The right leader will set a product vision and drive a roadmap for this emerging business area for Wayfair. This is a highly visible role with, with a broad scope of impact, requiring close partnership with many internal stakeholders.
This role will build and lead a team of high performing product managers to identify opportunities, develop business cases with supporting research and analysis, and develop solutions, in partnership with Engineering, from design to release.
We are looking for an individual with a strong bias for action, high level of curiosity and drive to create impact. This individual needs to be able to hold their own in executive meetings, poke holes and challenge assumptions, and build / develop a team. This is a highly visible and exciting role that uniquely offers the right candidate the opportunity to shape the post-delivery experience end-to-end.
- Develop and align the organization around the vision and product roadmap for Wayfair's Post-Delivery Delivery Experience so that everyone knows what we are doing, when and why
- Translate high-level business goals into more specific questions that can be answered empirically
- Deliver value quickly through fast iteration and measurement until you get it right
- Inspire and support diverse teams to execute on your vision and roadmap
- Build and develop a team of high-performing product managers
- 7-10+ years' experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a consulting, retail or high complexity B2B market
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Demonstrated success in aligning of vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Application of product design mechanics in multi-user applications (ex. operational, executive, internal users)
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams
- Development and delivery of solutions in highly technical and quantitative domains
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.Tag: OPINN