IT Risk & Compliance Specialist
Wayfair’s Security Risk & Compliance team is looking to expand.
This IT Risk Specialist will be focused on the engineering aspects of SOX IT General Controls and compliance to data security / privacy requirements such as PCI DSS, NIST, ISO27001, and GDPR.
An ideal candidate will be able to explain how to apply these concepts and requirements to achieve regular compliance milestones in a fast paced, modern, continuous-deployment-style agile tech environment. You can expect to work closely with various Engineering, Project Management, and business teams to help them achieve their goals in a secure and compliant manner. The risk team also manages Security Awareness programs and drives program management for continuous improvement for our existing control program.
- Work with internal and external auditors throughout the year to gather and provide evidence and documentation
- Help execute regular user and system access audits
- Conduct risk assessments on business and technical processes and systems
- Maintain existing information security policies and draft new policies when required
- Develop, deliver, and ensure compliance with security awareness programs
Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in a security or technology audit related position
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Capable of understanding detailed technology infrastructure concepts
- Capable of understanding and developing basic SQL scripts and using them to gather and analyze data
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: ENGR-INFR