Lead, Warehouse Order Processing Support – (M/F)
Wayfair.de and .co.uk has Europe’s largest online selection of furniture, home furnishings, décor and goods including more than 1.8 million products from over 3,500 suppliers across the EU and is constantly increasing.
In March 2018, we opened our first EU Warehouse in Kassel, Germany and due to company growth, we are looking to expand our Warehouse Order Processing Support (WHOps) Team by recruiting a Supervisor for the facility.
The successful candidate will have proven experience driving teams towards quantitative performance standards, analyzing data, problem-solving, resolving escalated issues and interacting with multiple software interfaces at one time. In addition, multi-tasking, team-building and strong leadership skills are a must. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think outside-of-the-box, maintain a positive attitude, be self-reliant, remain flexible in daily responsibilities and conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Drive the team to meet daily and weekly performance standards on a consistent basis
- Supervise >5 direct reports within the facility
- Assist with labor forecasting and weekly planning to ensure coverage of all responsibilities
- Develop key weekly and monthly reports to ensure performance visibility
- Willingness to travel
- Resolve escalated inbound receipts and outbound order fulfillment concerns
- Manage a complex workload while completing tasks with urgency and accuracy
- Work with management to drive proactive improvement projects to completion
- Strengthen the team culture by acting as an example of aptitude, effectiveness and professionalism
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Company and/or Warehouse Order Processing Support Manager
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Passion for problem solving, analyzing data and identifying on-going performance trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in both English and German
- Able to build strong, professional relationships
- Strong knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly is a must
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems or purchase order systems is a plus
Please note, this is an office position located within a warehouse setting. Daily work may require interacting with/visiting the warehouse floor.
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: SCL-WD